The racing game is part of the gaming industry and has become a sustainable trend during recent years. Now modern Smartphones can be equipped with excellent graphics support and can give a professional playing experience. You will need an uninterrupted high-speed Internet connection to fully relax while watching video games. We have carefully selected the latest Offline Racing Games for Android. Here you will find the best offline races that are available.
These offline racing games will enable you to enjoy the most comfortable matches even during difficult internet connections. You can also save a great deal of battery time through the free offline racing games that work really well on desktop platforms as well as on iOS and Android. Get ready for the adrenaline rush and incredible racing experience as once you indulge in the offline racing games shared here will take you to the whole new world of race.
What Are the Best offline Racing Games For Android?
These offline racing games will enable you to enjoy the most comfortable matches even during a weak internet connection. We have carefully selected the latest Offline Racing Games for Android. Let’s Explore the best offline racing games.
Absolute Drift- Real Drift Car Racing
Absolute Drift Game is among the few best offline racing games that are quite popular. The game has been compared to the likes of Mirror’s Edge and Project Gotham Racing. Absolute Drift is a free offline racing game that has been downloaded over one million times and has had over 500 thousand downloads on iOS.
It is very similar to the aforementioned games in that it has flashy graphics and it’s got really fast-paced racing action. There are six different cars for endless drift racing to choose from different tracks in this free racing game.
Plus, some downsides to this game such as some crashing bugs, but these can be fixed with updates and the company is very active with updating the game. There are some other downsides to the game too, but it is free so there really isn’t anything that you can complain about.
1. The game is a 3D racing simulation that offers hyper-real drag racing
2. There are 8 cars to choose from, each with its own unique features and strengths
3. You have the option of playing the either single-player or multiplayer game mode
4. The roads in Absolute Drift are curved and winding – it’s important to keep your car under control at all times!
5. If you’re not careful, you’ll find yourself off-road and stranded on the side of the track!
6. Your opponents will try anything to get ahead – so be ready for anything!
So what are you waiting for, install this free car racing game and enjoy
Asphalt Xtreme is among the most popular racing games available on Android. It offers the same gameplay as other popular games like Need for Speed and Real Racing. Technically, it’s a racing simulator.
You can race against friends or strangers around the world with your own customized car. There are over 100 licensed cars to choose from, including Lamborghinis, Ferraris, McLarens, and many more licensed cars.
The graphics are stunning – you’ll feel like you’re in the middle of an action movie! There are 8 different locations to explore with unique terrain that will challenge even experienced drivers. Asphalt Xtreme was released in 2012 by Gameloft & It has received an average rating of 4 stars out of 5 on Google Play Store reviews.
Features of Asphalt Xtreme
- There are five levels of difficulty so players can enjoy the game at their own level – easy, medium-easy, medium-hard, hard, and expert
- Multiplayer game mode allows players to compete against other drivers online for bragging rights and the ultimate gaming experience
- The game has an immersive experience that can be played by up to eight players at the same time.
When we talk about the best driving games on android or racing games for android, Asphalt Xtreme always tops the list, as it’s among the few offline car racing games that have earned its fans by providing a multiplayer campaign mode and Dynamic Graphics, which heats up the racing fever.
Real Racing 3
One of the best offline racing games for Android Smartphones is called “Real Racing 3”. It provides the user with the opportunity to drive on different tracks, participate in events, and upgrade cars. There are vintage cars like the Peugeot 405 Turbo 16 E2 and modern vehicles like the Aston Martin V8 Vantage N420.
There are four different locations: Daytona Speedway, LA Storm Drains, Amazon Rainforest, and Hong Kong. Players can also take part in the multiplayer mode with friends or other people online. The game has many good reviews with an average of four stars on the Google Play store.
The graphics are stunning and the races are well-designed. It has a clean interface, easy use controls. The best part of this racing game is that players can win trophies by completing different challenges such as drifting for 500 meters or driving backward at 150km/h without crashing into anything.
This game provides many hours of entertainment and keeps players interested with its different awards, cars, and upgrades. Players are sure to enjoy this racing game whether they are fans of the previous games or have never played them before.
Features of Real Racing 3
- There’s a variety of different racing track for all skill levels – it doesn’t matter whether you’re an expert driver or just getting started in racing games!
- If your phone runs out of battery during gameplay, don’t worry about missing anything because your races will be saved so that when you come back later they’ll pick up right where they left off!
- You can take on single-player challenges or compete with up to eight players online for the best gaming experience
Real Car Offline Racing Games – Car Game 3D
When we talk about the best driving games on android this game has all the features you need in a mobile racing title. It includes beautiful 3D graphics, easy-to-use controls, and missions that are action-packed! Real Car Race Game 3D also offers an offline mode so players don’t have internet connection problems while playing their favorite car chase on Android phones or tablets.”.
- 3D racing games that work without the internet!
- Get your wheels on and offline experience.
- Drive around beautiful 3d worlds with intuitive controls, incredible graphics for all ages (especially kids), high-performance cars to drive whether you’re an expert racer or just want some fun, hence you can experience the adrenaline rush that comes with playing this game.
Asphalt Nitro is among the car racing games where you’ll be able to race against other drivers in real-time multiplayer. The developer has designed the game to provide an out-of-this-world-time racing experience where you can enjoy all the thrills of being a high-octane street racer.
Racing games are all about speed, style, and elegance. You can also download Asphalt 8 for Android if you want to play the senior version of the same game.
There are two modes in the game where single-player mode is where players can take on challenges and races on their own by controlling the car manually while multiplayer mode is an online head-to-head racing where players can challenge racers from around the world in real-time.
1. Asphalt Nitro game is free to play
2. This game has a rating of 4 stars out of 5 on the Google Play Store
3. The game features solid mechanics for different racing modes, including stunt mode and time trial
4. The graphics are very well done with detailed textures and realistic lighting effects that take gaming experience to next level
5. The sound is also amazing – there’s no music playing in the background but you can hear cars zooming by or crashes happening in the distance, enhancing the gaming experience
You can unlock new vehicles as you progress through these best car racing games
Racing Fever: Moto
Racing Fever: Moto is a racing game that features four-stroke motorcycles from KTM, Ducati, Harley Davidson, and more. In this game, the player takes on the role of a student who wants to become a professional motorcycle racer.
The player can play in different modes such as career mode, multiplayer or quick race. In quick race mode, you can compete in a series of races with opponents. With the multiplayer mode, you play against other opponents while your progress shows up on a global leaderboard.
You can also upgrade your bike by buying new parts and getting new gear, but it will cost you money which you earn by winning races. This is one of the best offline racing game if not the best for Android smartphones because it has high-quality graphics, smooth controls and it’s available for free.
1. Race on a variety of tracks with different obstacles and terrains
2. Earn points by collecting stars and performing stunts while racing
3. Unlock new bikes, gear, and other cool upgrades as you progress in the game
4. Compete for the top spot on the leaderboard against your friends or random opponents online
5. Customize your bike to suit your personal style – choose from dozens of colors and upgrade parts like tires, engine, brakes, suspension system, wheelset, etc…
6. Take part in various challenges to win prizes such as bikes or cash money!
Beach Buggy Blitz Racing
Beach Buggy Racing is one of the best offline racing games on Android. It combines the gameplay of old-school arcade racing games with new 3D graphics and effects. If you like old-school games (such as classic Micro Machines, RC Pro-Am, Excitebike) you will love this game. This game’s cartoony visual style is sure to appeal to kids of all ages.
The premise of the game is an unusual one for this genre, but it has a very exciting sound to it – you have to race across sandy beaches and through hills in order to beat your opponents and claim victory. The track designs are a little plain at times, but they still provide a really fun experience that will entertain players who just want to race and drift around the tracks.
There are lots of different power-ups in this game, such as oil slicks which make your opponents spin out for a few seconds allowing you to get ahead; there’s also jumping “speed boosters” that allow you to explode through sand traps and over jumps – these will keep each race feeling exciting and fresh.
Overall, Beach Buggy Racing is a really fun racing game for Android that’s well worth downloading if you like this genre of games – it has some very unique features and the graphics are beautiful too!
- The graphics are high quality but not too realistic
- There are five different worlds with nine levels in each world
- Players have the option to play against other people online or offline
- Gameplay is simple – all you do is drive your buggy while avoiding obstacles, collect power-ups, and bumping into enemies to get ahead of them
Horizon Chase is one of the best offline racing games on Android. The game focuses on fast-paced retro racing, with engaging music and visuals. The game includes over 40 tracks, 10 cars, and a variety of unlockables to keep you coming back for more. Horizon Chase has a high replay value because it’s so easy to play and be competitive in.
Starting with five free tracks, the game is only $2.99 on iOS but Android users can try it out before buying- how does that sound?
This game is an arcade-style racing game with a heavy emphasis on speed. CSR Racing has over 150 unlocks, 36 races, and 18 cars. The player has the option to either play solo or multiplayer matches for maximum fun. The player controls the car with their finger on the screen which gives them an infinite amount of control.
CSR Racing is also much cheaper than other games on the market and appeals to a wide range of players of all different skill levels.
Moreover, whats makes it the best offline driving game for android is the risks you encounter and the features of this android game.
Asphalt 8: Airborne
asphalt 8: Airborne, the newest iteration in the franchise, has been described as one of the most ambitious racers ever made. With over 200 tracks to explore and incredible 5 multi-player game modes that will keep players coming back for more.
This gameplay is different from many other racing games. The vehicles in the game have a large number of customization options, and the tracks have ramps and tunnels that can be used for stunts.
It’s not just an arcade racer either. Asphalt 8 is packed with enough career mode content to be worthy of being called a “full-fledged racing game.” There are over 40 cars to collect, give life to your streets with incredible graphics, and challenge yourself against stiff competition on the track. A full online multiplayer experience is also waiting for you in this game. What are you waiting for?
- Different gameplay from many other racing games.
- A lot of customization options for vehicles.
- Ramps and tunnels can be used to do stunts.
- high definition graphics
- most addictive arcade racing game out of the lot
Hill Climb Racing 2
Hill Climb Racing 2 is among the best offline games for Android devices. The idea of the game is to race down a hill and reach the finish line as fast as possible, while also collecting coins and beating the other racers. The obstacles on this course make for some fun and challenging races, and there are new cars to unlock as you progress through the game.
- Hill Climb Racing 2 is an addictive game that offers players an exhilarating experience.
- This best racing game has a three-star rating system that encourages players to be more competitive and strive for higher levels of performance.
- Players can customize their avatars, use power-ups, play the career mode, win races and contend in championships.
- The game also has different maps, multiple game modes of gameplay (Single Player, Multiplayer), HD graphics, and realistic physics.
These are only some of the features of Hill Climb Racing 2 which make it one of the best racing games for Android devices today.
Drift Max Pro – Car Drifting Game
The Drift Max Pro is a car drifting game that has everything you need to be a top car drifter. Drift Max pro allows you to drift the way you want, against other players in real-time multiplayer gameplay. Not only can you drift against other players but also train with 3 different modes of drifting tutorials and beat your friends’ scores in time trial mode. Drift Max is one of the best racing game of 2021
- It can be downloaded for free on the Google play store
- support high-quality graphics
- There are 6 cars in the game that can be unlocked
- The game also has 10 different maps which provide hours of gameplay
- Online racing has a multiplayer mode and it can be played with friends on the same wifi network.
Clicker Racing is basically an auto-running best offline car game, where you have to avoid obstacles. Clickers are always hard, but Clicker Racing amps up the difficulty by making you control your character with a simple touch of the screen while running automatically. Your only input is to jump over obstacles in your way (like cars) or duck under them and collect orbs that can be used to buy new items for your character.
- Fast-paced gameplay to keep you on your toes!
- Character customization with unlockable costumes!
- Interesting dynamic backgrounds!
- Idle mode for when you’re waiting to go somewhere; click “Start” and then put your phone in your pocket to let it play without you!
- Unlockable items that give you new game-changing abilities like double jumps, dashes, and more!
- Simple Stunning Game, one-touch controls!
- Endless gameplay with high score leaderboards!
- In-app purchases, so you can upgrade your ship without having to grind for coins!
Clicker Racing is an endless clicker game where your goal is to go as far as possible. You can buy upgrades in the store using coins collected while playing. The only way to collect coins when not active (or offline) is to leave the game open and idle.
The best racing games for Android are the ones that can be played with actual hardware, not just your phone. Whether you’re looking to get behind the wheel of a Formula 1 car or drive through the streets of Tokyo in an arcade racer, there is something out there for everyone!
There are not many great offline racing games for Android, which is unfortunate, But our team has tried and tested all of these top-rated Apps, so we know which one will work best for your needs. Some of these apps do require a connection to set up and authenticate but offer the option for offline play
If you want to learn more about any game featured on this list, feel free to reach out and ask us anything. We would love to help find exactly what it is that you need before giving up on finding the perfect racing experience on Android phones!